Wednesday, May 25

Michele's Garden Day Book


Outside my window..... rain, rain and more rain
I am planning..... to thin seedlings at my community garden this weekend and do some weeding and re-mulching of pathways
I am harvesting.....Swiss Chard is the only plant I can harvest right now
I am reading.....Urban Farming in the City
One of my favorite garden things.....is planning the garden
Creatures I saw in my garden this week were.....lots of ladybugs
To-dos for the rest of the week.....I have three new glazed pots to plant at my house
What I would do differently next year....make sure every label I use is waterproof

What to do when it is just too Darn hot to Garden?

It has been a very hot summer everywhere. From what I have been told it is normal to get 100 plus days from the months here from  May to Oct...