Thursday, June 2

Michele's Garden Day Book, June 2




Outside my window..... the pavements are wet from the on and off daily rain showers
I am planning..... to add two window boxes to my apartment porch
I am harvesting.....Lettuce
I am reading...tons of gardening blogs. See our blogs of interest list
One of my favorite garden things.....Poppies of all type. Have you seen the black type or are they actually a dark purple?
Creatures I saw in my garden this week were.....A white Moth
To-dos for the rest of the week....Harden off my indoor starts
What I would do differently next year.... Add more herbs to the garden
















What to do when it is just too Darn hot to Garden?

It has been a very hot summer everywhere. From what I have been told it is normal to get 100 plus days from the months here from  May to Oct...