Saturday, December 24

Garden Tour Bucket List: Bellagio Botanical Gardens and Conservatory- Merry Christmas!

The world is full of so many spectacular and varied gardens. And I'd like to visit each one of them, but until I win the lottery that's not possible! However, through the wonders of YouTube, it is possible for a virtual visit. I have found so many garden tour videos, I'd like to share my Garden Tour Bucket list with Sprouts readers. Each week, I'll feature a different garden video tour on my bucket list.

Today, we visit a botanical garden AND a beautiful conservatory- Bellagio in Las Vegas. This conservatory changes amazing displays every season. I've included several videos- two in the spring and in honor of Christmas Eve- Bellagio at Christmas. Enjoy!




To learn more about Bellagio Botanical Gardens and Conservatory, click here.

What to do when it is just too Darn hot to Garden?

It has been a very hot summer everywhere. From what I have been told it is normal to get 100 plus days from the months here from  May to Oct...