Tuesday, August 7

Take a August Photo Garden Tour of my emerging Portland, OR Garden

This is the patio area that I made into 2 outdoor rooms

A view of the seating area on the patio

3rd blooming of  roses this year

I would like some more yellow roses, I mostly have pink ones



More strawberries in August?

What is this? It is just one plant or weed that keeps growing without flowering. 

Behind the fence the "Gulch Garden" as we call it

Here is a overall view of the area I need to transform into a garden

Succulent Container

A climbing annual growing on a tomato cage. No flowers yet

The Gulch area is a more natural garden

Dusty Miller

What to do when it is just too Darn hot to Garden?

It has been a very hot summer everywhere. From what I have been told it is normal to get 100 plus days from the months here from  May to Oct...