With Mother's Day approaching, I thought I'd show you the blooms in my mother's garden. I took these photos as the sun set the other night.
Mom has many forsythia bushes in bloom which supplied this spring bouquet.
She's making plans for her summer garden and window boxes. Below you see morning glory seeds soaking. This makes germination easier as these seeds have a tough shell.
Monday, May 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An October Bouquet
There’s something especially lovely about a bouquet that looks as though it might have gathered itself from the garden and the surrounding...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...
-
April showers bring May flowers, the old saying goes. It certainly is true here in my garden. Blooms are popping up all through my garden o...
1 comment:
Love the dafodils...where we are they have have been gone now for 3.5 months. Thanks for sharing! -Savannah @ HammockTracks
Post a Comment