Today was spent weeding and turning the dirt in some of my garden beds. Near the end of the day, I saw the first snake of the year. She stopped and we looked at each other for a few minutes.
Then she went on her way. It's hard to tell in the photos but the snake is about 2 feet long. I hope I'll see her again soon.
Thursday, May 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An October Bouquet
There’s something especially lovely about a bouquet that looks as though it might have gathered itself from the garden and the surrounding...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...
-
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...
No comments:
Post a Comment