My oxalis plants look their best this time of year. The petite pink oxalis came from my grandmother’s plant which has been shared with many generations of our family. In the other pot, I have a white flowering and a red leaf oxalis. These will die back but they always return. I have had these plants for longer than I can remember. I always bring them inside for the winter months. These plants can often be found in March at grocery stores for St Patrick’s Day. The leaves look like shamrocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An October Bouquet
There’s something especially lovely about a bouquet that looks as though it might have gathered itself from the garden and the surrounding...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...
-
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...

No comments:
Post a Comment