Monday, July 10
Summer Flowers in Salem, Massachusetts 2017
It's been some time since I've posted pictures of flowers from Salem Massachusetts. It's been some time since I last visited, but when I do, I'm always impressed with the container plantings around Salem, Massachusetts. I took some snaps of some of my favorites to show our readers. I hope you get some inspiration for your own containers. I particularly love the many varieties of purple petunias. What's your favorite?
An October Bouquet
There’s something especially lovely about a bouquet that looks as though it might have gathered itself from the garden and the surrounding...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...
-
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...