Saturday, May 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An October Bouquet
There’s something especially lovely about a bouquet that looks as though it might have gathered itself from the garden and the surrounding...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...
-
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...
2 comments:
Great sidewalks, so long. I like walking in neighborhoods in Portland where the landscaping is so established, when I can. I live in the country, so no nice sidewalks.:-( My irises are blooming now, I like the bicolor purple ones. The last photo looks like roses? And the espalier or vine on the fence looks cool.
Thanks for your comment. The Irises look really good this year here. It sounds like yours are also doing great.
Post a Comment