Friday, June 15
Spring at Strawbery Banke Part 4
One last post about the gardens at Strawberry Banke....this one is about those surrounding the Goodwin house. Have I said how much I love that greenhouse? And the whimsical side garden is absolutely charming. If you are ever in New Hampshire, it's well worth a visit. But, if you can't see it in person, here are some photos I took on our recent visit.
Scenes from the Topsfield Fair: Animals
While these photos aren’t garden related I imagine some Sprouts viewers will appreciate seeing all the wonderful animals at the fair. It al...
-
If you’re a gardener, you know the sudden panic that sets in when heavy machinery rolls up to your property line. Last year, public works ca...
-
The vegetable displays at the Topsfield Fair were fun to peruse. Here are some shots of the produce entered into the fair including the mass...