Wednesday, July 10
The Public Garden in Boston, Massachusetts July 2019
I recently visited Boston one rainy afternoon and made a point to stop by the public garden located on Boston Common. Boston's public garden is the oldest public garden in America. Watch my video below to see the flower beds blooming in July, as well as statues and the famous swan boats.
A Closer Look at Celia Thaxter's Garden
In my last post, we took a wide-angle look at the Celia Thaxter garden in Prescott Park. This time, I thought we'd slow down and wander...
-
It's the end of July and all my lupines have gone to seed. I collected the dry seed pods on a nice sunny day. Getting the seeds out of t...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...