I was disappointed to see a huge tomato hornworm eating my beefsteak tomatoes. I planted this one from seed back in February amd it was the only one to grow. All other tomatoes we bought from a nursery. But there are more blossoms so hopefully we will get more beefsteaks later.
Tuesday, August 9
Container Vegetable Garden August 9 2022
I was disappointed to see a huge tomato hornworm eating my beefsteak tomatoes. I planted this one from seed back in February amd it was the only one to grow. All other tomatoes we bought from a nursery. But there are more blossoms so hopefully we will get more beefsteaks later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Final Look at the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...
-
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...




No comments:
Post a Comment