Sunday, May 22

Photo Tour of my May Garden-Portland, OR



Here is a Hosta that I planted last year in a wine box

This peach climbing rose put on quite a show this year. Our roses were blooming in April this year.
Yes, that is very early for Oregon roses.

This year I sowed my seeds right on my patio instead of inside. They came up just as fast as if they were inside
 
Rhubarb, my first harvest of the year

My one Chamomile plant turned into at least 10 new plants this spring


Some of my drawer mini beds from last year planted with Lettuce, Peas and Gladiolas

Lettuce was part of my second harvest from my Community Garden

One of my community garden raised beds


My second community bed planted with Beets, Onions and Lettuce

What to do when it is just too Darn hot to Garden?

It has been a very hot summer everywhere. From what I have been told it is normal to get 100 plus days from the months here from  May to Oct...