Saturday, August 6

Garden Tour Bucket List: Hawaiian Tropical Botanical Garden

The world is full of so many spectacular and varied gardens. And I'd like to visit each one of them, but until I win the lottery that's not possible! However, through the wonders of YouTube, it is possible for a virtual visit. I have found so many garden tour videos, I'd like to share my Garden Tour Bucket list with Sprouts readers. Each week, I'll feature a different garden video tour on my bucket list.

Today we visit the Hawaiian Tropical Botanical Garden on the Big Island of Hawaii.


To learn more, visit the Hawaiian Tropical Botanical Gardens website here.

What to do when it is just too Darn hot to Garden?

It has been a very hot summer everywhere. From what I have been told it is normal to get 100 plus days from the months here from  May to Oct...