We've been talking about the tropical plants sold by Trader Joe's and the great variety and good prices they have.
For my birthday, my kids gave me an orchid they bought at Trader Joe's.
I just love the colors in this orchid. My cat Chloe wanted to check it out too.
One of the things I love about orchids is how long lasting orchid blooms are.
I've even had luck getting an orchid to re-bloom. I'm hoping this orchid adds blooms to our house through the rest of winter and into spring.
A Final Look at the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...
-
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...