I love lupines. They are easy to grow and showy. The bees and butterflies love them. And they seed in naturally. Consider adding these to your perennial border or cottage garden!
To learn more about "Lupinus" click here.
If you have children (or even if you don't) do check out the picture book "Miss Rumphius" by Barbara Cooney from your local library. It's about the Lupine lady and one of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Visit to Cheekwood Gardens
M y sister recently visited Cheekwood Estate & Gardens in Nashville, Tennessee , and enjoyed it so much that I wanted to share a few of ...
-
If you’re a gardener, you know the sudden panic that sets in when heavy machinery rolls up to your property line. Last year, public works ca...
-
While these photos aren’t garden related I imagine some Sprouts viewers will appreciate seeing all the wonderful animals at the fair. It al...
No comments:
Post a Comment