Wednesday, June 28

Vermont Campground with Lovely Landscaping

This is a gardening blog, not a campground blog, but I just had to share with you the pretty landscaping at a campground we visited in June.
 We were there while the rhododendrons, bridal veil and lilacs were in bloom.
 I thought these Dalmatian garden ornaments were cute!

Sunset over the campsite
Early morning view of the grounds. Everything was so pretty.
 
The shade garden had several colors of rhododendrons, coral bells, and hostas.

I can't say enough good things about this campground- in addition to the beautiful landscaping. Here's a video I found on youtube (this is where we first heard about this campground)

What to do when it is just too Darn hot to Garden?

It has been a very hot summer everywhere. From what I have been told it is normal to get 100 plus days from the months here from  May to Oct...