Sunday, June 23

A Rainbow of Color at the Monastery Gardens

As promised in my previous post, I have some close-ups shots of the flowers in the St Anthony's Franciscan Monastery gardens. The day I visited, many different types of flowers were in bloom in a variety of colors and it was just beginning to sprinkle. I took a lot of shots, trying to capture the flowers for you, before the storm arrived. I hope you enjoy these photographs. My favorite is the photo of the peonies. Do you have a favorite?












See my previous post on St. Anthony's Franciscan Monastery from 2011 here.
 
To see monastery winter photos click here.
 
To see monastery Autumn photos click here.
 
To visit the Monastery Guest House website click here.










What to do when it is just too Darn hot to Garden?

It has been a very hot summer everywhere. From what I have been told it is normal to get 100 plus days from the months here from  May to Oct...