Not sure if this is just a new trend around the country? Since I have relocated here I have noticed these informational boxes in certain neighborhoods. Usually put up on tree lawns, you know that skinny strip of city owned land before the road. Most people here take them over and plant gardens there. Here is one box that I passed on the way to catch my bus to the community garden the other day. I also took a photo of the intriguing note left inside. Notice the yarn bombing around the post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An October Bouquet
There’s something especially lovely about a bouquet that looks as though it might have gathered itself from the garden and the surrounding...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...
-
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...
No comments:
Post a Comment