Wednesday, March 9

Campanula Cochlearifolia



Today I found a sweet plant for my new terrarium. This is an Elizabeth Oliver Campanula (Campanula cochlearifolia)  I thought it looked like a miniature rose bush. The attendant told me it is hardy outside, so I'm not sure how it will do in a terrarium, but I'll watch it closely. If it doesn't like the conditions, I'll move it outside in the Spring. I just love this dainty plant.

1 comment:

Peabea Scribbles said...

Love the plant terraium..I don't have house plants anymore, and this idea would be perfect. I'm just not that great of a green thumb, but do enjoy putting plants out in the front each summer. I've been thinking of starting the seeds inside also, but your post reminds me I should get a start on that. Enjoyed my visit.

A few more beautiful moments from Longwood Gardens

There were simply too many beautiful gardens, flowers, and little details at Longwood Gardens to fit into just one post. Before moving on to...