Saturday, June 25

Note to Caroline, off the topic of Gardening

I thought I would give you an update on what is going on at my business. Doesn't it look totally different from when I originally set it up a year and a half ago? It is also modern. Very different from my former Spa.



Notice the new purple and cream curtains? That is the new "Prana" Treatment Suite area which also houses a treatment room, the restrooms and fitting room. See the painting on the wall? It is the Broadway Bridge that is close to us and one of the many bridges that connect one side of Portland to the other.



Here is a view of my jewelry, bridal accessories and one of the customer seating areas. Customers use it when they are waiting for a Facial, Massage, Acupuncture or Physical Therapy. How do you like the flowers on the table? I now share the production area where I make my products with Annie from Floral Sunshine. Now the shop always has several lovely floral arrangements each week on display.


Here is a shot of the retail area and the Bridal area. Erika from Bespoken Bridal has set up her Boutique right here. She has some really lovely dresses. Each dress is made by small independent dress makers and like my products each dress is handmade.



Another floral arrangement from Floral Sunshine on our reception area tea table.



To the left is the door to one of my treatment rooms. I don't think you can see my other treatment room in this photo. Well, that is all for now. Back to garden reality soon.

What to do when it is just too Darn hot to Garden?

It has been a very hot summer everywhere. From what I have been told it is normal to get 100 plus days from the months here from  May to Oct...