Hi Michele,
Yes, indeed, I am also having a problem with slugs and snails. I watched the video you posted. He had some great ideas. Here's another I found today. I particularly like the idea of trapping slugs under a board then relocating them. My dad said to use beer, but, however effective, I think my kids would be upset finding dead slug carcasses floating in a pool of beer!
Friday, June 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An October Bouquet
There’s something especially lovely about a bouquet that looks as though it might have gathered itself from the garden and the surrounding...
-
Road trips by nature necessitate the need for pit stops along the way. My family has taken many road trips over the years, so we've visi...
-
This year we had an exceptionally hot summer. Even as I write this post in mid September, it remains in the 90's. One great gardening b...
No comments:
Post a Comment