Wednesday, August 22

Flowers Around Town: Burlington, Vermont Part 1


While walking along College Street to the waterfront in Burlington Vermont, we passed these beautiful gardens. My family was more interested in finding ice cream than gardens, so I quickly snapped these pictures before I found myself lagging too far behind them. I was so impressed with these gardens. 


At the time, I didn't see any signs to identify the brick building, but have since done a little digging online. I think these are College and Battery Luxury Condos. I wasn't all that interested in the building, but the gardens were amazing. 


A wrought iron fence enclosed the entire garden.


They reminded me of English garden style, planted on a narrow terraced strip of land between the street and the building. It's difficult to tell from the photo, but the garden runs up a hill. 


Stay tuned for more lovely gardens I saw in Vermont.

A few more beautiful moments from Longwood Gardens

There were simply too many beautiful gardens, flowers, and little details at Longwood Gardens to fit into just one post. Before moving on to...