Friday, June 3

Cat in the Pea Patch

Since day one when I planted the peas, my cats have taken a liking to the pea patch. Nothing I do seems to work to convince them it's off limits. One sunny day this week, I caught Ashley, quite enjoying herself. One would think the peas were planted just for her.
 I shall kill it  she thinks. Bat. bat. bat.

 "Ashley!" said I.
 "Who me?" she asks.
 "But, I'm so cute. And I love the pea patch. You can't possibly mean I have to move?"
"Ashley. Out." said I.
"You can't be serious? I won't do it." And she didn't.

4 comments:

Candy @ The Little Round Table said...

Such a cute kitty! They do have their own way of seeing the world. :-)

Thanks for joining the garden party,
Candy

debbie said...

hahaha so cute just like a cat!

Anonymous said...

here kitty kitty. pretty little cat. just popping in to say hi and encourage those little sprouts to GROW. :)

Unknown said...

That's funny! I wonder what it is about the peas... I just posted about my dog eating our strawberries. Who knew pets could cause so much trouble in a garden!

A few more beautiful moments from Longwood Gardens

There were simply too many beautiful gardens, flowers, and little details at Longwood Gardens to fit into just one post. Before moving on to...