Tuesday, May 24

Caroline's Garden Daybook

Outside my window..... thunderstorms rumble.
I am planning..... to finish the weeding this week and get to work on my community plot before the weekend.
I am harvesting.....some herbs- cilantro, mint, lemon balm, oregano, sage.
I am reading.....Herb Companion back issues
My favorite garden quote this week is....."In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.  My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.  The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful."~Abram L. Urban
One of my favorite garden things.....is the smell of Lilacs.
Creatures I saw in my garden this week were.....worms and bumblebees
To-dos for the rest of the week.....weed and weed some more; start more seeds, fix bean tipi.
Here is a garden picture I am sharing with you.... 

No comments:

A few more beautiful moments from Longwood Gardens

There were simply too many beautiful gardens, flowers, and little details at Longwood Gardens to fit into just one post. Before moving on to...