Saturday, May 7

Progress at my Portland Community Garden






I spent some time yesterday at my garden and took a few photos. Photos are numbered from the bottom up. Photo 1 is some kind of Berry Bush next to my plot. Photo 2 is a my Chard that was over wintered. I think it is ready to eat. Photo 3 is over wintered Kale. It is going to seed now. Photo 4 is my neighbors cover crop and photo 5 is the Rosemary in shared area of the garden.

Overall the seed starts are emerging, but very slowly. I planted the Breakfast Radishes and Egyptian Onions that that Caroline sent me. Other seeds I planted included Cucumbers and Bells of Ireland flowers.

No comments:

A few more beautiful moments from Longwood Gardens

There were simply too many beautiful gardens, flowers, and little details at Longwood Gardens to fit into just one post. Before moving on to...