I've got some corn growing nicely in my community garden so I think I'll be trying this Jamie Oliver recipe with our garden corn and fresh chilis soon. This would also be a good camping recipe. Next camping trip, we'll definitely try this. Looks delicious!
Friday, July 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Final Look at the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden
In my first two posts about the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden, we learned the story behind this special place and took a leisurely walk th...
-
Last May, my cousin in Australia shared some garden photos with us . Australia was enjoying autumn then, and the garden season was winding...
-
Yesterday my family visited Storyland in Glen, NH. Taking the kids to Storyland is a tradition going back a generation or two for many New E...
1 comment:
This is really yummy looking corn recipe! It's really a great simple recipe! You always surprise me with the recipes you know! Thanks for posting this one! I'll definitely make them tomorrow!
Post a Comment