It was a great garden day. 80 plus weather. I was able to harvest the rest of my peas. I noticed that they don't taste as sweet so I figured that pea season was drawing to a close so I removed the plants after harvest and added them to my compost pile. They had begun to cover up my summer season plants anyway.
Sunday, July 10
Portland Community Garden Update-July 1oth
Labels:
Gardening updateGrowPortland OR,
Grow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A few more beautiful moments from Longwood Gardens
There were simply too many beautiful gardens, flowers, and little details at Longwood Gardens to fit into just one post. Before moving on to...
-
Kennebunkport, Maine has many beautiful gardens. One we visit often is St. Anthony's Franciscan Monastery. It tops the list of my favori...
-
The Catalpa Tree is producing the long seed pods for which is it known. They look like long beans. Right now they are green, but will turn b...
1 comment:
I've never seen an egyptian onion before. How neat!
Post a Comment