Saturday, July 9

Michele's Garden Day Book-July 8th


Outside my window..... I can see the mint in my container taking over the whole pot
I am planning.....to sow more carrots and radish
I am harvesting....more lettuce and last of peas
One of my favorite garden things.... watering the beds. For some reason I really like to do that
Creatures I saw in my garden this week were.....a hummingbird. They have green ones here
Projects for the rest of the week....they delivered compost for us at the community garden. I want to add some to existing beds and make some new beds for my squash and melons
What I would do differently next year....sharpen my gardening tools

No comments:

A few more beautiful moments from Longwood Gardens

There were simply too many beautiful gardens, flowers, and little details at Longwood Gardens to fit into just one post. Before moving on to...