My mom's flowers look so pretty I thought I'd share them with you. Her deck is adorned with an abundance of containers filled with impatiens, begonias, petunias, geraniums and other annuals. I've also included a photo of her hydrangeas planted along the driveway. Aren't they beautiful?
Saturday, July 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Stroll Through the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden
In my last post, I shared the story behind the Josie Prescott Memorial Garden and the two sisters whose generosity helped create this beaut...
-
There were simply too many beautiful gardens, flowers, and little details at Longwood Gardens to fit into just one post. Before moving on to...
-
Last May, my cousin in Australia shared some garden photos with us . Australia was enjoying autumn then, and the garden season was winding...
2 comments:
Wow--just so pretty!
Wow, so lovely! I love the shade too.
Post a Comment